1. The promoter is: Good TV Limited Ltd, whose registered office is at 103b Harris Road, East Tamaki, Auckland.
2. Employees of Good TV Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Users who rent any Good TV title during the promotion period will be given one entry to the competition. Any other user may write to request their free entry by emailing their name, email and a contact phone number to email@example.com
5. Closing date for entry will be notified in the promotion. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. One name will be drawn at random from all entrants.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner will be notified by email to the email address supplied on registration within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted, does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification or fails to provide a delivery address, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The prize will be delivered to the winner by New Zealand Post. Good TV accepts no liability for prizes that are lost in transit or misdelivered.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 103b Harris Road, East Tamaki, Auckland.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.